Quick Strikes: It’s the McDavid-Matthews tour tonight
The hottest ticket in town.
- The Lightning are saying the right things in the midst of a losing streak. Now it’s time to show up. [Tampa Bay Times]
- Michelle Gringas reunion tour!
- All the former Lightning players having success outside of Tampa. [Bolts by the Bay]
- Slater Koekkoek’s time is now. [The Hockey Writers]
- The Lightning discuss their favorite Halloween costumes, and How to Get More Candy 101 by Tyler Johnson.
The Rest of the League
- Connor vs Auston? Connor vs Auston. Tonight. Must-see TV. [USA Today]
- A new edition of the Hockey Food Diaries. Latest stop: Ann Arbor, Michigan. [The Boston Globe]
- Ups and downs for the Pittsburgh Penguins in the first month of the season. [Pensburg]
- Oh vey
The Leafs and Oilers made a trade once. pic.twitter.com/J84luly2cl
— Steve Dangle Glynn (@Steve_Dangle) November 1, 2016
- It’s decision time for the Toronto Maple Leafs and Mitch Marner. Should they send him back to the London Knights? [Pension Plan Puppets]
- After a dismal season last year, Rick Nash is breathing some new life on the ice with the Rangers. [New York Post]
- Much ado about the Red Wings’ defensive woes. [Winging It in Motown]
- For the New York Islanders goalies, is three a crowd? [Newsday]
- How the CHL rules are preventing the Coyotes from developing Dylan Strome the right way. [Five for Howling]
- The evolution of Meghan Agosta. [Eyes on the Prize]
- Brian McGrattan and Jay Rosehill couldn’t find jobs in the NHL as enforcers. So they went over to where they could do what they do — the U.K., where they are “heroes.” [Yahoo]
Comments are closed.